Here are the rules:
- You have to get a better hand of cards than the Poker Monkey. (He's the one over there. --->)
- When you get the same type of hand (both of you have pairs for instance) then it's a draw. (The actual value of the card isn't counted.)
- If you win, you don't really get anything except gloating rights. But go easy on the monkey... he's very sensitive.
- Things like the Royal Flush and the Straight Flush are hard to get... so if you get one, go ahead and pat yourself on the back. Then run and tell all your friends. They'd be proud.
Order of winning hands:
- Royal Flush (A, K, Q, J, 10 of the same suit)
- Straight Flush (sequential; same suit)
- 4 of a kind
- Full House (3 of 1 kind and 2 of another)
- Flush (same suit)
- Straight (sequential)
- 3 of a kind
- 2 pair
- 1 pair
- ziltch (nada, zip, zero)